Berytech announced its partnership with Amazon Web Service (AWS) on November 19, 2015 at the Berytech Digital Park, giving startups the opportunity to host their website for 2 years on AWS for free.
Claus Verner, Amazon specialist, presented the Amazon Web Services and the AWS Activate program to the Berytech community, over a Skype conference call, highlighting the e-commerce rising trends.
AWS provides startups with low cost, easy to use infrastructure needed to scale and grow any size online business. Some of the world’s hottest startups, including Airbnb, Spotify, and Dropbox, have leveraged the power of AWS to easily get started and quickly scale.
AWS Activate is a program designed to provide startups with the resources needed to get started on AWS.
It gives startups the access to a bundle of resources including technical training, hands on labs, support period and promotional credit.
As a result of this unique partnership, startups from the Berytech community now have access to the AWS Activate program providing them with:
- $10,000 in AWS credits valid for 2 years
- Free access to the AWS Essentials 1 day web-based or instructor-led training (normally ~$600/course), AWS Technical Professional Accreditation course, plus 8 tokens for self-paced labs (normally ~$30/lab)
- 1 year of premium AWS Business Support
- Free access to 1:1 virtual office hours with AWS solutions architects
- Special offers from other companies that help startups, including Chef, Bitnami, Amazon Payments, SOASTA, Podio, CopperEgg and more.
Eligible startups should be less than 3 years old in the market and shouldn’t have raised more than $1.5M in funding.
Startups interested in benefiting from this package are required to fill this Google form and will go through a screening process through Berytech.