Cedars Tech invites 10 innovative Lebanese tech startups to participate in VivaTech 2022 under the second Lebanese pavilion showcased. VivaTech (Viva Technology) which is taking place from June 15h to June 18th, 2022 in Paris, gathers up to 140K visitors, 30,000 startups, 3,300 investors, and 1300 journalists from 149 countries. Apply here.
Why Take Part in VivaTech 2022?
This initiative offers you a unique opportunity to promote your products, solutions or services. You will be offered your own virtual booth, providing you with a powerful platform to publish your startup’s video, documents and photos; and a networking module to make demos and to connect with top prospects and investors participating from all over the world. Select startups will also get the possibility to have a physical booth under the Cedars Tech Lebanese Pavillion in Paris during the exhibition.
According to GoudLlink Satisfaction Survey related to the last VivaTech edition, 84% of the startups who participated met potential investor, 79% reported positive impact of their attendance on their professional activities and 34% moved on to the next level and secured investment for their project. For more information, please visit VivaTech’s website.
Who Can Apply?
- The company should be a legal entity with a revenue of less than $10M in 2021.
- The company should be working in the Tech sector and offering digital services or products. Innovative startups and digital services providers are eligible.
- The headquarters should be based in Lebanon. If not, it shall have a subsidiary based in Lebanon for the R&D or product development with a proven track record of recruiting Lebanese professionals.
- The company should be ready to export a service or product.
- At least one founding member has the Lebanese nationality or is a member of the Lebanese community.
The Selection Process
The Lebanese Pavilion at VivaTech offers a digital booth and for each of the ten selected startups. Select startups will also have a physical booth at Vivatech 2022 in Paris.
The Cedars Tech jury will review first all the applications that match the above eligibility rules and then evaluate them based on objective selection criteria.
Deadline to apply: Friday, April 22, 2022 midnight (Lebanon time). The selected startups will be announced on Wednesday, April 27, 2022.
About The Lebanese Pavilion
Cedars Tech – co-founded by Association Franco-Libanaise des Professionnels de l’Informatique (AFPI), Berytech, ESA Business School, and the Franco-Lebanese Chambre of Commerce, takes the mission to organize the Cedars Tech Lebanese Pavilion at VivaTech 2022 for the second year in a row and showcase ten tech startups and promote the Lebanese innovation ecosystem.
For any additional information or clarification, please contact us: Community@berytech.org