Funded by the European Union, Berytech has launched the ‘From Innovation to Creation’ program, in partnership with Spark, aiming at enhancing the capabilities of innovation stakeholders in Lebanon who actively engage in social and green entrepreneurship. This program seeks to unlock the potential of the entrepreneurial ecosystem in Lebanon.
Throughout the program, Berytech will implement a range of activities for selected innovation stakeholders:
- Social and Green Entrepreneurship Train-the-Trainer Bootcamps: These specialized boot camps will equip participants with the necessary methodologies and support tools to nurture and scale sustainable ventures that drive social and environmental change.
- Tailored Capacity Building Workshops, Expert Clinics, and Coaching Sessions: Innovation organizations and their affiliated experts and coaches will receive personalized guidance, mentorship, and support to effectively apply their skills and knowledge to their assigned startups.
- Ecosystem Development Modules: Our program covers essential business and technical topics relevant to impact entrepreneurs, such as business model validation, market and product validation, acceleration, access to market and finance, and impact strategies.
- Access to Grants: Startups participating in the program will have the opportunity to benefit from grants worth 5,000 euros per startup, providing crucial financial support to turn their innovative ideas into reality.
- Soft-landing Activities: Selected program beneficiaries will have the chance to visit innovation structures in Europe, gaining valuable expertise and forging potential partnerships to further their entrepreneurial journey.
The ‘From Innovation to Creation’ program is open to established and emerging innovation support organizations in Lebanon, including tech hubs, accelerators, incubators, and university entrepreneurship centers. We invite organizations that are passionate about supporting scalable green or social startups and SMEs to apply and join us in this exciting initiative.
Click here to read more about the program’s objectives as well as the open and upcoming applications.
lestone-based financial prizes from WFP.