An intensive 4-day program designed for the selected social entrepreneurs that aim to grow their ventures and increase their impact. For this bootcamp, Berytech has partnered with international experts from the IES-Social Business School – the first business school focused on Innovation and Social Entrepreneurship. The program is co-designed with the aim to train catalysts for a real impact economy.
The Scaling for Impact Bootcamp is meant to help the startups linearize their venture’s model in order to grow in a sustainable way. It brings together seasoned academic knowledge and field research from more than 1000 impact entrepreneurs and startups. This is a unique opportunity to (re)design the growth model, build the network and meet international experts that will help the startups overcome their biggest challenges.
Throughout the bootcamp program, the 15 teams will be able to learn and apply an innovative methodology to design and implement a growth plan and to communicate it convincingly to impact investors.
The bootcamp program covers the following topics:
- Scaling Challenges – identify the pulsing issues;
- Social Innovation – clarify the innovation (what makes it unique). This is key to the growth process because they should be focused on growing their innovation rather than the organization itself;
- Business Modelling – make the business model robust and linear around the innovation;
- Growth Strategy – design the growth strategy based on the new business model;
- Performance and Impact Dashboard – set clear goals and track them in an efficient way;
- Capacity building – learn how to list the core skills and assets needed for the scaling phase;
- Financing Growth – build the venture’s figures and financial performance indicators;
- Capital Raising – learn how to raise capital effectively;
- Roadmap to Success – define clear milestones;
- Pitch to Investors – learn how to pitch to investors according to their profiles